Complete Water Solutions recently designed and installed a water system for a paint line pre-wash system. The system uses Reverse Osmosis water to help remove constituents that would otherwise impede the paint process.
The following equipment was provided:
- Twin S-14A Twin Alternating Water Softener System (Hardness Removal)
- Duplex Softener System 1 Tank Online 2nd Tank Standby or Regeneration
- Brine Tank
- Complete Water Installed The Distribution System & Loaded The Tank
- Programmed Softener System
- Single Carbon Filter C-14 (Chlorine Removal)
- Single Fiberglass Tank Carbon Filter
- Lock Out Switch
- E4–2200-DLX Reverse Osmosis System
- Cold Water Membranes Rated @ 55 Degree F
- Conductivity Meter
- Tonkaflo Pump
- 2,000 Gallon Storage Tank
- Level Sensor (On / Off RO System)
- Distribution Pump Auto On Off 40 PSI (Built In)
- Sample Ports & Pressure Gauges
- Handheld TDS Meter
- Hardness Test Kit
- Operations Training On How To Operate The System
Complete Water technicians took the time necessary to teach our customer everything there is to know about the system. The customer found us so helpful and informational that they wanted us to help them with their other RO Systems. See and experience the difference with Complete Water Solutions service team. No matter the make, no matter the model we can help.
27 Year Of Water Treatment Equipment Experience. I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn from the ground up. Starting in the water treatment field as a service technician. Servicing all major brands of water treatment equipment.