COMPLETE WATER SOLUTIONS is well versed in Industrial & Commercial SUEZ Reverse Osmosis Systems. SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions systems are designed to solve the toughest water challenges wherever they occur. With SUEZ, you can rest assured their vast technical experience in ultrafiltration (UF) and reverse osmosis (RO) are combined into one integrated platform. Complete Water Solutions can help you maintain your SUEZ system no matter the type.
SUEZ WATER TECHNOLOGIES & SOLUTIONS CHANNEL PARTNER AND DISTRIBUTOR
Complete Water Solutions is a SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions channel partner and distributor, allowing us access to great tools and equipment from SUEZ. We are service and repair experts when it comes to SUEZ cartridge filters.
Need a new system? We can help! We will design and maintain an ideal water treatment solution to address your water purification needs using top-quality SUEZ equipment and components.
Complete Water Solutions provides both parts & services for SUEZ RO systems and non-SUEZ RO systems. We can help source OEM parts and also provide cost-effective, robust RO alternatives.
SUEZ RO SYSTEM SERVICE AND INSTALLATION
Complete Water Solutions provides top-to-bottom services on any RO system — not just those purchased from us. We’ll help design and install new setups, maintain existing systems and perform any repairs necessary.
Our water treatment technicians have years of expertise and experience diagnosing, repairing and servicing RO systems of all kinds. They can quickly identify problems to keep your equipment running efficiently and minimize your downtime.
Contact Complete Water Solutions for any of the following services:
- On-site Repairs
- Preventive Maintenance
- Emergency Repairs
- Membranes – We can provide OEM SUEZ membranes
- Membrane Cleaning Service (both on- & off-site)
- Antiscalant Chemical Treatment
- Pre-Treatment Equipment & Services
- Carbon Filters E-Series & Pro Series Carbon
- Iron Filters
- Softener Systems E-Series & Pro Series Softeners
- Procon Pumps
- Tonkaflo Pumps
- SUEZ RO Membranes
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR SUEZ RO SYSTEM
Your SUEZ reverse osmosis system is designed to last, but you can extend the life of your equipment by providing regular preventive maintenance.
Scheduled maintenance will keep your RO system functioning optimally to help you save on energy and maximize your efficiency. It will also reduce wear on the parts from use over time and help catch potential issues before they become bigger problems.
Complete Water Solutions offers preventive maintenance on all RO systems, including those from SUEZ. Our partnership has allowed us to become experts at maintaining and diagnosing SUEZ equipment. We also have access to a comprehensive catalog of SUEZ parts and tools, as well as compatible parts from other brands.
ADVANTAGES OF SUEZ RO SYSTEMS
SUEZ is more than a reverse osmosis company — the brand is an industry leader in water filtration and purification. The SUEZ name has become synonymous with outstanding reverse osmosis systems.
For more than 50 years, SUEZ has been designing innovative reverse osmosis technology for every industry and application imaginable. When you purchase a SUEZ reverse osmosis system from Complete Water Solutions, you will receive all of the advantages of a SUEZ system along with unmatched customer support and service.
The benefits of SUEZ equipment include:
- Durable operation: Working with an array of industries has allowed SUEZ to develop RO systems that can stand up to virtually any demands.
- High-quality product water: SUEZ reverse osmosis systems consistently provide purified product water by efficiently removing contaminants.
- Straight-forward controls: Your RO system should be highly intuitive. SUEZ provides systems that are easy to understand and operate.
- Advanced technologies: SUEZ offers systems that integrate electrodeionization and ultrafiltration into combined units for optimized water treatment.
- Comprehensive parts: From filter cartridges and RO membranes to SUEZ-made Tonkaflow reverse osmosis pumps, you can design your entire system with SUEZ parts and products.
Complete Water Solutions provides ongoing 24/7 phone and video tech support to help you navigate your SUEZ system or products. We will install and set up your system and provide training to help you learn how to operate the controls.
At Complete Water Solutions, we believe in transparency and giving our customers every resource available. Our website contains a library of educational articles about all things related to reverse osmosis and other water filtration systems.
Below you’ll find documentation about SUEZ RO pumps, systems and other equipment. These documents can help you troubleshoot malfunctions, choose the right equipment or better understand each system’s specifications.