Water Equipment Leasing
New & Used Water Filtration Equipment Leasing
Complete Water Solutions strives to help you meet your industrial and commercial water treatment needs with innovative solutions. We want to outfit your operation with the equipment to meet your water filtration requirements at a price that fits your budget.
New and used water filter equipment rentals from Complete Water Solutions provide an affordable alternative to purchasing water treatment equipment outright.
What Can Be Covered in the Lease?
Our water filtration equipment leasing program goes above and beyond to supply you with everything you need to produce water for your business, including:
- Equipment: New and used water treatment equipment is available for lease through Complete Water Solutions. This includes Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Systems), UV Systems, CEDI/EDI, Ultra Filtration, Filters, Media Filters, and much more!
- Installation: In order to save time and money for our customers, we can include installation services with our equipment leases.
- Freight: If your equipment needs to be transported great distances, freight and shipping costs can be included with your lease.
- Spare Parts: When you’re faced with a sudden repair on your leased equipment, the last thing you need to worry about is cost. That’s right – Spare parts can be included in your lease!
- Training: Training on your water treatment equipment can be included in your lease. Our team of technicians will ensure you are comfortable operating your leased equipment and know all the relevant information for your water system to keep things running smoothly.
Water Equipment Leasing Terms
In every service and product we provide, we aim to help you understand the process from start to finish. Our leasing program is no exception. We want to give you the information you need to make the right decisions for your business.
If you’ve never leased equipment before, here are some terms you should know:
- End of Lease: Options stated in the lease agreement that gives the lessee flexibility in its treatment of the leased equipment at the end of the lease term. Common end-of-term options include purchasing the equipment, renewing the lease, or returning the equipment to the leasing company.
- Lessee: A lessee is a person who leases the equipment from a lessor. The lessee must uphold specific obligations as defined in the lease agreement.
- Lessor: A lessor is the owner of an asset that is leased under an agreement to a lessee. The lessee makes a one-time payment or a series of periodic payments to the lessor in return for the use of the asset
Water Treatment Equipment Leasing – How You Can Benefit
Purchasing new equipment outright is not the only way to get a new water treatment system. Leasing water treatment rental equipment from Complete Water Solutions can benefit your business in several concrete ways, including increased efficiency, freed-up capital and monetary savings.
Upgrade With Leased Equipment
It has been a long-standing tradition that many of us want to see the “payback” or “savings” from upgrading or replacing our water treatment equipment. While it may not be true for every situation, many customers see immediate results by upgrading or replacing their existing water treatment equipment.
Over time, older systems may cost more to operate and maintain. Quickly improve your efficiency and save money by replacing an older existing system that has become less efficient or productive.
You can also see significant savings by upgrading to a more advanced system than the one you have in place. For example, upgrading from a water softener to a reverse osmosis system can have many benefits, including:
- Lower TDS / Conductivity
- Lower Blow Down
- Reduced Chemical Usage
- Higher Cycles
- Reduced Energy Usage
Leasing reverse osmosis systems and other equipment allows you to upgrade your equipment at a lower cost more frequently. Stay on top of the latest technologies by leasing the newest model every time there’s an upgrade available.
See Quick Positive Payback
There have been many ways to gauge the payback and to determine whether or not it is feasible to complete. A long-standing tradition has been a “2 Year Payback”. If the project costs can be recuperated within 2 years or less using the “savings”, then you were on the right track to getting your water treatment project approved. This kind of water treatment project typically gets put under a “Capital Project” and can take years to reach approval.
Then there is the leasing option –
With leasing, you can realize your savings or see savings from day 1 of installation.
For example, if the RO System installed costs $350.00 a month (leased) and the realized savings is $500.00 a month – then by the end of the year you will have achieved a savings of +$1,800.00.
From year 1 you will see a positive payback. See for yourself in the table below!
Reallocate Your Finances
The above savings can be added back to your bottom line or your maintenance budget to be used for other projects/maintenance related items. You may also be able to implement the project sooner as it is a lower dollar amount and therefore, may not have to go through the capital process thus resulting in realized savings sooner.
With water treatment equipment leasing, you will have a fixed monthly payment. You’ll know exactly how much you should expect to pay for your equipment without any surprise expenses.
Monthly payments will be on your books as a business expense rather than a long-term debt to pay off. Instead of putting your capital toward debt that reads as a liability, you can invest it elsewhere in areas that will help your business grow and succeed.
|Standard Capital||Lease Option|
|Year 1 Savings||($6,000)||($6,000)|
Back to Budget
Left to Pay Off
What Can I Expect During the Application Process?
Our equipment leasing specialists will guide you through the process of filling out your application. What you should expect from the process will depend on the total value of the lease.
Those submitting a 250K (or less) application should expect the following:
- 4 hour turnaround time
- 24 – 72 months
- Term length
- Up to $250k Application-Only Limit
Download the Equipment Financing Form Below
What Will I Need to Provide?
Be prepared for your lease process by knowing what you need to provide for approval. Some smaller lease amounts won’t require much paperwork, but higher numbers require extensive financial documentation for approval.
Under $250,000 – A One-Page Form
For smaller lease amounts, there’s no need for tax returns or financial statements.
Over $250,000 – A One-Page Form plus the following:
- Write-up – Overview of Organization (2 pages max – plus brochures and/or resumes)
- Write-up – Purpose of Equipment & Financial Justification of Acquiring Equipment
- Last 2 Year-End Financial Statements and Current Interim Financial Statement
- Last 2 Year Tax Returns (unless Financial Statements are Audited or Reviewed)
- Last 2 Year Tax Returns on all entities and principals owning 20+%
- Current Financial Statement on all entities or principals owning 20+%
- List of current Loans and Leases (include lender name, account number, and phone number)
Large lease agreements require more information. Please have this information available throughout the leasing process.
Lease or Loan Approved Options
Our most popular lease (commonly referred to as a lease-purchase or $1-out) offers a fixed monthly payment, and you own the equipment at the end of the lease term for a nominal amount such as $1.
Is essentially a fixed-rate loan offering a monthly payment that does not fluctuate with treasury rates. You own the equipment, and we release our security interest at the successful end of the term. And unlike a bank loan, there are no compensating balances or blanket liens.
If you want more options, the 10% Purchase Option offers a fixed monthly payment as well as a fixed purchase option. Your end-of-lease options are many: you can purchase the equipment at 10% of its original cost, renew the lease, or return the equipment. You may also apply to upgrade to new equipment.
If you want lower payments and more options at the end, the FMV (Fair Market Value) Purchase Option offers the lowest fixed monthly payment (the payments are usually 100% tax-deductible). At the end of the lease, you can purchase the equipment at fair market value, renew the lease, or return the equipment to Crest. You may also apply to upgrade to new equipment.
Meets the criteria established by the Financial Accounting Standard Board (FASB) and is available for equipment with a strong after-market value.
Gives you a purchase option at one or more defined points, with the requirement that you renew or continue the lease if the purchase option is not exercised. The option price is either a fixed price intended to approximate fair market value, or is defined as fair market value determined by appraisal and subject to a minimum to ensure that residual position will be covered. If the purchase option is not exercised, the lease is automatically renewed for a fixed term (typically 12 or 24 months) at a fixed rental intended to approximate fair rental value. You are not permitted to return the equipment on the option exercise date. If the lease is automatically renewed, at the expiration of that initial renewal term, you typically have the right to return the equipment without penalty, renew, or purchase at fair market value.
Provides a guaranteed purchase price for the equipment at the end of term. You can choose a purchase price that is fixed at a certain dollar amount, or choose a range between a fixed minimum or maximum amount (Min-Max). This gives you a lot of control – the larger the Balloon payment, the lower the monthly payment.
Why Choose Complete Water Solutions?
At Complete Water Solutions, we want to work with you to help your business flourish. We pride ourselves on being able to provide the resources and options of an international corporation alongside the personalized care of a small, local company.
Our years of hands-on experience have allowed us to learn the details and applications of many water filtration systems, so we know what works best for different businesses. We’ll carefully consider your unique requirements and help you build a system that meets your needs, whether it’s leased or purchased outright.
Get in touch to learn more about how we can help design the ideal water treatment solution for your business. Fill out our online contact form today!