Complete Water Solutions is growing and we are looking to fill a few positions. Office Assistant, Sales B2B & Service. Come work for a growing team and be valued. Complete Water Solutions offers a friendly working environment and competitive compensation with benefits.
Job Description & Duties:
The office assistant supports every division of our team including service, sales and general office duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming & outgoing phone calls.
- Helping organize and maintain office area as needed. Maintaining office equipment and office supplies as needed.
- Managing filing system, recording information as needed. Updating paperwork and maintaining documents. Creating, maintaining and entering information into database.
- Greeting clients and visitors. Aid with client reception and coordinate events as necessary.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Assist the service team with scheduling service visits, etc.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Demonstrate strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with customers and other staff.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize work throughout the day and re-prioritze as needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism among clients and other staff.
- Reliable Transportation
Education and experience minimum qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic understanding of IT business tools (File Explorer, Network Folders)
- Basic understanding of field service and CRM Software
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
- $14.00 – $18.00 Hourly
- Company benefits including paid vacations, paid sick time off, retirement plan with company matching, quarterly bonuses, education reimbursement, growth and advancement opportunities and more!
To apply for this position please send an email containing your resume and contact information to: email@example.com