Open Position: Experienced Service Technician $2,500 Sign On Bonus*
Job Description & Duties:
We are currently searching for a Full-time (40 hours/week) field service technician to support our water treatment business. This position is for an experienced field service technician. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnose and repair water treatment equipment
- Starting up new or replacement water treatment systems
- Servicing of water treatment equipment (i.e. water softeners, reverse osmosis, DI)
- Assist with electrical including control wiring, motor controls, relays and switches
- Installing new or exchanging preexisting water treatment equipment
- Installing new or replacing plumbing to/from the system
- Installing or exchanging UV bulbs on RO systems
- Rebuilding valve heads, etc.
- Replacing RO membranes
- Re-bedding filters
- Completing all paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Collect, log and analyze field data including water, resin, etc.
- Seeking a highly motivated, independent and mechanically-inclined individual.
- Must be able to provide detailed and accurate documentation of any and all service work performed, both on written and electronic (computer) work tickets
- Consistent and dependable job attendance
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Must be able to lift 50lbs frequently
- Occasional late night and overnight trips required
- Participation in a rotating on-call schedule, for when emergency service is needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 5 years of experience in the water treatment industry or related technical field
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
- Uniforms, Tools, Service Trucks and Safety Equipment All Provided by Complete Water Solutions
- Company benefits including paid vacations, paid sick time off, retirement plan with company matching, quarterly bonuses, education reimbursement, growth and advancement opportunities and more!
To apply for this position please send an email containing your resume and contact information to: email@example.com
****NOW OFFERING A $2,500.00 Sign On Bonus ****** Ask For Details
27 Year Of Water Treatment Equipment Experience. I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn from the ground up. Starting in the water treatment field as a service technician. Servicing all major brands of water treatment equipment.