Featured Ecowater Products
ERO 375 Reverse Osmosis
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies.
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
- Booster pump system available in applications where home pressure can drop below 40 PSI.
ECR 3700 Reverse Osmosis
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our conditioner, available in a single-tank “cabinet” design. It is highly recommended for either municipal or well water supplies.
The ECR 3700 water conditioner series comes with plenty of exciting features that ensure extended system use and protection, as well as the latest in digital water softener technology.
There’s even smartphone app monitoring, automatic salt-level detection and a water meter for allowing chemical feed dosing with switch flow operation and water usage information!
Want to learn more about Ecowater Products? Contact Complete Water Solutions today!
27 Year Of Water Treatment Equipment Experience. I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn from the ground up. Starting in the water treatment field as a service technician. Servicing all major brands of water treatment equipment.