In this short book we cover 5 major things you should know before purchasing your next RO (Reverse Osmosis System). This is a good starting point for anyone who is looking to purchase a RO System and will help provide some valuable information.
Topics covered include:
- Water Testing – Why testing your feed water is extremely important.
- Sizing A System- Water temperature can play a big part in this.
- Pre-Treatment – If this one is not done right it could cost you big time! (Tens Of Thousands)
- Spare Parts – What should you carry and purchase right away.
- Preventative Maintenance – This one is often over looked! A good preventative maintenance program or schedule can help prevent problems before they occur.
27 Year Of Water Treatment Equipment Experience. I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn from the ground up. Starting in the water treatment field as a service technician. Servicing all major brands of water treatment equipment.