Complete Water Solutions recently designed, supplied and installed a water treatment system to provide Reverse Osmosis quality water for a metal extrusion process. The Reverse Osmosis water was used to rinse/cool the product. Without the RO Water, the hardness minerals and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) caused spotting on the product which is not desirable from a quality standpoint.
Complete Water Solutions Designed & Installed the following water system:
- Fleck 2900 Softener Control Valve
- NXTR2 Digital Controller
- 5 Cubic Feet C110 10% Cross Link Softener Resin
- 2″ Clack Flow Meter
- 18″ x 65″ Fiberglass Tanks (Non-ASME)
- Fleck 3150 2″ Control Valve
- Time Clock Controller
- 7 Cubic Foot Carbon Media (Virgin)
- 21″ X 65″ Diameter Fiberglass Tanks (Non- ASME)
- E4-8800-DLX Reverse Osmosis (x3)
- (4) AK4040FM Low Energy Membranes (For Cold Water)
- Auto Flush Timer Assembly w/Valve
- Pressure Gauges
- Pre Filter
- Post Pre Filter
- Flow Meters
- Conductivity Controller
- Waste System
- 4,450 GPH Stainless Steel Pumps
- Overflow Safety Alarm
This system was installed in 3 days, commissioned on Day 3 with training provided on Day 3 and the following morning. The system was installed using sch 80 PVC Piping. Electrical was provided by others.
Do you need a turnkey RO System – Complete Water Solutions can provide design services, equipment and installation.
Contact Us (855) 787-4200
This RO System was installed in Virginia
27 Year Of Water Treatment Equipment Experience. I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn from the ground up. Starting in the water treatment field as a service technician. Servicing all major brands of water treatment equipment.