1,000 GPM Sand Filtration For Turbidity & Color Reduction
Our client had already purchased a 1,000 Gallon Per Minute Sand Filtration System from Complete Water Solutions. With their existing horizontal sand filtration beginning to leak media into the facility, it was deemed necessary to begin the next phase of the filtration replacement.
The sand filtration consisted of the following:
- Qty (4) 60″ Epoxy Lined Vessels with Exterior Epoxy Lining Help with minimizing rust
- Lug Butterfly valves with stainless steel stems and disc’s
- Stainless Steel Flange Bolts & Washers
- PLC Operation
- Solenoid Valve Open/Close Function
- Alarm Function
- Communication Between Existing PLC & Future PLC Incorporated.
- Stainless Steel Internal Distribution
Complete Water Solutions was onsite to inspect the system installation, load media, and start up the media filtration system. Complete Water Solutions even validated the water quality output to verify operation.
28 Year Of Water Treatment Equipment Experience. I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn from the ground up. Starting in the water treatment field as a service technician. Servicing all major brands of water treatment equipment. Give Us A Call (855) 787-4200 or Email email@example.com