IONPURE LX-Z — INDUSTRIAL CEDI MODULE
The Ionpure LX-Z-5 modules with improved chlorine tolerance are specifically designed for a wide range of industrial deionized water applications and markets, including boiler makeup water for power plants, pharmaceutical pure water, water for hydrocarbon and chemical processing (HPI/CPI) and other high purity needs.
IONPURE CEDI modules provide a constant flow of high purity water without the need for downtime or chemical regeneration like conventional deionization methods.
LX-Z Series Features
• Significantly lower operating costs than conventional ion exchange
• Generates mixed-bed quality deionized water without the use of chemicals
• Continuous production instead of batch, with consistent quality
• Double O-ring seal guarantees leak-free operation
• No need for acid/caustic, neutralization system or exchangeable DI tanks
• Resin filled concentrate for optimal performance and ease of operation
• Continuous operation
• Up to 0.05 ppm (total CI2) feed
• Wide range of flow from 0.22 m3/h (1 gpm) to 7.67 m3/h (33.8 gpm) per module
• Wetted materials of construction comply with NSF® 14 and NSF® 61 requirements