Vitec 7400® is a liquid antiscalant and dispersant that offers excellent silica and sulfate scale inhibition and allows increased system recoveries in high silica and sulfate scale feedwaters.
This product is a proprietary liquid antiscalant/dispersant designed to inhibit scale and disperse colloidal particles in polyamide, cellulose acetate and membrane separation systems. This formulation is designed for barium sulfate (BaSO4), calcium sulfate (CaSO4) and silica (SiO2) scale inhibition.
Vitec 7400 is approved for use in systems producing drinking water by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 60.
||Certified NSF Antiscalant
• Powerful against these and other types of scale: Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Barium Sulfate, Strontium Sulfate, and Calcium Fluoride.
• Formulated with a crystal modification property that distorts inorganic salt crystal growth to reduce system fouling.
• Threshold scale inhibition and dispersancy at low dose rates allows economical system operation.
• Excellent dispersants for silica scale and alum particles.
• Highly effective in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.
• Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate RO/NF membranes from all major manufacturers.