AntiChlor 30 liquid is a dechlorinating agent used as a mild, non-oxidizing biostat or injected into reverse osmosis (RO) feedwaters to protect polyamide membranes from permanent damage caused by chlorine. AntiChlor 30 is a 30% (minimum) solution of sodium bisulfite. It is a food-grade reducing agent and is certified by NSF International for use in systems producing drinking water.
• A powerful dechlorinating agent to help protect polyamide membranes from permanent damage.
• Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
• Can be used to preserve membranes in storage or as an on-line biostat for membrane systems.
• A 30% sodium bisulfite (NaHSO3)solution containing 20% active sulfur dioxide (SO2).
• Extremely economical when compared to other methods of chlorine removal.