IONPURE VNX MODULE–VNX55-HH
CONTINUOUS ELECTRODEIONIZATION MODULE
The VNX55-HH module is designed with proven Ionpure continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) technology to produce high purity water. The internal design has been optimized to handle a high feed water hardness while still able to provide ultrapure water quality water at high flow rate required for many applications, specifically within the power industry Each VNX55-HH industrial module has a nominal flow rate of 44 gpm (10m3 /hr).
Combining multiple VNX55-HH Modules provides for simplified systems design for high flow rate systems up to and greater than 1,000 gpm.
VNX55-HH SERIES FEATURES
• Typically > 16 MΩ-cm product water resistivity
• 2 ppm (as CaCO3) max feed water hardness
• In most cases can operate on single-pass RO permeate
• Resin, membrane and module construction optimized for feed water hardness tolerance
• No need for acid/caustic, neutralization systems or tank exchanges
• Significantly lower operating cost compared to conventional ion exchange systems
• Robust leak-free sealing with through-port gasket
• Continuous production of consistent quality
• Junction box for convenient and safe power connections