IONPURE VNX-CDIT RANGE OF HIGH FLOW CONTINUOUS
ELECTRODEIONIZATION (CEDI) MODULES
IONPURE VNX MODULE – VNX30CDIT-2
The Ionpure VNX-CDIT module is designed with proven continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) technology to produce high purity water. Performance has been optimized for suitability on most single-pass reverse osmosis feed waters. CDIT is designed for feed water with up to 4 ppm of hardness greatly widening the application window for CEDI technology.
Each VNX30-CDIT module has a nominal flow rate of 30 gpm.
Multiple 30 gpm modules provide for system designs with flow rates up to, and greater than 1,000 gpm. VNX15-CDIT is also available and offers a nominal flow rate of 15 gpm.
VNX-CDIT Series Features
• 4 ppm as CaCO3 max feed water hardness
• 2 ppm as SiO2 max feed water silica
• Expanded CO2 removal capabilities
• In most cases can operate on single pass RO permeate
• Thin cell technology optimized for feed water hardness tolerance
• No need for acid/caustic, neutralization systems or tank exchanges
• Significantly lower operating cost compared to conventional ion exchange systems
• Robust guaranteed leak free operation
• Continuous production of consistent quality
• Junction box for convenient and safe power connections
• Available as 30 gpm or 15 gpm nominal flow rates