IONPURE VNX ENHANCED PERFORMANCE MODULES
The Ionpure VNX-EP high flow module is designed with proven continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) technology to produce high purity water. Proprietary Flexmount connectors create a support system for the modules, which simplifies the systems design to reduce overall capital cost.
The VNX-EP range provides ultrapure water for critical boilers in the power industry and other bulk deionization high purity applications. Multiple VNX-EP modules provide for simplified system design with flow rates up to, and greater
than 1,000 gpm.
VNX-EP Series Features
• Typically > 17 MΩ-cm product water resistivity
• Designed to meet low sodium, chloride, and sulfate requirements for super critical boilers
• Silica and Boron removal is typically > 95%
• 1 ppm maximum feed water hardness (as CaCo3)
• Up to 95% recovery
• No need for acid/caustic, neutralization systems or DI tank exchanges
• Robust leak free sealing with through-port gasket
• Connection fittings are included
• On-board junction box
• Available as 55 gpm (12.5 m3/h) or 27.5 (6.2 m3/h) nominal flow rates