Are you looking for a Rental Reverse Osmosis System? Complete Water Solutions offers this ready-to-go rental RO system, which is fully equipped to produce up to 18 GPM Permeate Water. The system is equipped with the following:
- 4.5″ x 20 Big Blu Pre Filter Housing
- (10) RO Membrane Housings
- Cam Lock Connections
- 1.5″ Inlet
- 1″ Permeate
- 1″ Concentrate
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI
- Inlet Conductivity Sensor & Permeate Sensor
- Permeate Flow Meters & Concentrate Flow Meters
- 110v PLC Operations
- 480v High-Pressure Pump
Complete Water Solutions can provide pre-treatment, membranes, and all other ancillary equipment required to run the system.
Our Certified RO Field Service Engineers can help you every step of the way from set up, start-up, operation and removal.
Our team is here 24/7 for all your Reverse Osmosis Equipment Needs.
Complete Water Solutions offers many different Reverse Osmosis Equipment available for short-term and long-term rentals (see Equipment Leasing for more info). Our highly skilled team can turn equipment around quickly and make sure it’s ready for you. Options available with your rental:
- Short & Long Term Contracts
- Consumables Included
- Installation & Setting Up of Equipment
- Onsite Operations Training Of Equipment
- Optional Onsite Operator (As little or As Often As Needed)
- Emergency Rental Options
***** All Rentals Are Required To Sign A Rental Agreement Prior To Releasing Equipment For Rent
Items in the rental agreement include
- Length Of Contract
- Payment & Billing Information
- Insurance Requirements
- Prep Fee
- Decommissioning Fee
- Monthly Rental Charge
- Ancillaries and Consumable Pricing
*** Monthly Rental Rates Are Estimated And May Adjust With Term, Application, and Market Demand And Are Subject To Change. Monthly Rental Rates Do Not Include Consumables, Service, Tax, Installation, Freight, Commissioning, Or Decommissioning Charges.