IONPURE VNX MODULE — VNX55E-2
The VNX55-E high flow module is designed with proven Ionpure continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) technology to produce high purity water. Performance has been optimized for high recovery and the ultrapure water demands of the microelectronics industry.
Each VNX55-E industrial module has a nominal flow rate of 55 gpm (12.5 m3/hr). Multiple 55 gpm modules provide for simplified system design with flow rates up to, and greater than 1,000 gpm.
VNX55-E SERIES FEATURES
• Guaranteed 18 MΩ-cm product resistivity, optimized for microelectronics and UPW systems
• Silica and Boron removal of ≥ 95%
• Sodium and chloride removal ≥ 99.8%
• 98.5 – 99% recovery for loop usage and high water savings
• No need for acid/caustic, neutralization systems or tank exchanges
• Significantly lowers operating costs compared to conventional ion exchange
• Robust leak-free sealing with through-port gasket
• High flow module reduces system costs and simplifies skid design
• Connection fittings are included
• On-board junction box for DC power connections
• 50mm butt weld natural polypropylene kits and drawings available