The CIS Series water softener system offers the commercial or institutional facility a robust and efficient solution for reducing mineral scale, soap usage, and energy consumption in their plumbing and other water-using equipment.
The standard, all-steel exterior design will be reliable for many years of service. A modular platform allows for single, twin, or triplex tank designs to be easily configured to meet the exact flow requirements matched with the incoming water quality. Numerous custom engineered options are available to meet most specifications.
• Carbon steel resin tanks with epoxy-lined interior
• Water activated diaphragm style control valves
• Volume and/or time initiated regeneration cycle
• Polyethylene brine tank assembly with injector
• Sodium form cation exchange resin
• Inlet/Outlet tank sampling valves
• Water hardness testing kit
• Factory Hydro-tested at 100 psig