Twin Model CILS-3000-6
The ‘CILS’ Series water softener system, including Twin Model CILS-3000-6, is designed to effectively meet the rigorous demands of institutional and industrial facilities where high flow rates and hardness capacities are required.
The standard, all-steel exterior design will be reliable for many years of service. A modular platform allows for single, twin, or triplex tank designs to be easily configured to meet the exact flow requirements matched with the incoming water quality. Numerous custom-engineered options are available to meet most specifications.
• Carbon steel resin tanks with epoxy-lined interior
• Water actuated diaphragm style control valves (3” and 4”)
• Air actuated butterfly style control valves (6” and 8”)
• Volume and/or time initiated regeneration cycle
• Polyethylene brine tank assembly with injector
• Sodium form cation exchange resin
• Inlet/Outlet tank sampling valves
• Water hardness testing kit
• Factory Hydro-tested at 100 psig