Triple Model CILS-2400-6
The ‘CILS’ Series water softener system, including Triple Model CILS-2400-6, is designed to effectively meet the rigorous demands of institutional and industrial facilities where high flow rates and hardness capacities are required.
The standard, all-steel exterior design will be reliable for many years of service. A modular platform allows for single, twin, or triplex tank designs to be easily configured to meet the exact flow requirements matched with the incoming water quality. Numerous custom engineered options are available to meet most specifications.
• Carbon steel resin tanks with epoxy-lined interior
• Water actuated diaphragm style control valves (3” and 4”)
• Air actuated butterfly style control valves (6” and 8”)
• Volume and/or time initiated regeneration cycle
• Polyethylene brine tank assembly with injector
• Sodium form cation exchange resin
• Inlet/Outlet tank sampling valves
• Water hardness testing kit
• Factory Hydro-tested at 100 psig